We believe in the power of design to drive much-needed change in health. As the annual conference hosted by Mad*Pow’s Center for Health Experience Design, the Health Experience Design Conference provides a unique crossroads for a diverse community of executives and practitioners in design, innovation, research, strategy, and technology to help accelerate the transformation of our health system.
This year, the conference theme was Designing for Systemic Change. The Center for Health Experience Design is focused on bridging silos and creating system-level change to transform the health experience for all. If you were unable to attend or want to relive the highlights, you can watch the talks and read the slides and related articles below.
We will be announcing HXD 2020 dates soon, as well as the call for speakers. Make sure you sign up for our newsletter so that you are notified!
Watch the Talks
Download the Presentations
Read the Articles
- Pear Therapeutics director outlines challenges of regulated software design
- For developers, it’s important to consider social power imbalances when innovating
- Digital tools can help patients, but prescribing the right app is no simple feat
- HXD Reflections: The Ecosystem of Bias and Systemic Change
- HXD Reflections: Exploring Digital and Analog Patient Experiences
- HXD Reflections: From Population Health to the User Journey
- Electronic Health Report HXD 2019 Recap
- HXD 19 Recap by Daniel Sandoval
- Where is the Middle-Person?
- Video Recap: Patient Orators of HXD 2019 & Speaker Interviews