Center members can connect and collaborate on a project with other members. Together, members can solve problems, extending beyond their company boundaries. Companies can also sponsor projects to develop new or expand existing innovation initiatives through the Center:
- Accelerating projects with new perspectives--shared best practices and processes
- Leveraging resources to pursue common goals (i.e. same population, problem)
- Accessing additional resources to further projects including patients/families/clinicians for research, and designers/developers/data scientists for prototypes
Types of Sponsored Projects
The multi-stakeholder project may be a:
- Research Project: Project team brainstorms a problem regarding patients or clinicians and conducts research with them to gain insight into problem, needs and potential solution.
- Creation Project: Project team defines and builds a prototype for the solution, "something tangible" to test. Insights will be used to iterate on the solution.
If you have a project idea or are interested in sponsoring a project, contact us.